Watching Queen: Live From Montreal (1981) for the first time. Freddie Mercury was pretty awesome, wasn
- I wonder if his LinkedIn is active. That would be a minus.
- At what exact moment did he decide to move from Vaguely Asexual Sexy Librarian to Woody Allen glasses? Good move regardless.
- First rule of internet crushes: do NOT talk about internet crushes (publicly).
- Don’t Wiki him. C’mon.
- OF COURSE we have 11 Facebook friends in common.
- Hey! He’s never written for Thought Catalog!
- Wait, we could like, potentially meet. We’ve probably been in the same room before.
- It’s doomed.
- [He probably only likes cute Asian girls with straight across bangs.]
- DON’T TALK ABOUT INTERNET CRUSHES.
This week, TIME is in Chicago for the first ever Chicago Ideas Week, a brain trust of people come together to communicate and share, yep, ideas.
At some point in our lives, we stop learning what to think and instead begin learning how to think. Usually, this starts in childhood. Somewhere in northern Illinois, there
A Century of Art, the newest exhibition from the Library
FORCE A New York City police officer on a motor scooter runs over a Legal Aid Society observer as Occupy Wall Street demonstrators march through the streets near Wall Street, Friday, Oct. 14, 2011. (Photo: Mary Altaffer / AP via WCBS 880 AM)
Today in “Photos The NYPD Would Rather You Didn’t See.”
Apparently this protester was arrested for kicking the scooter over to free his foot.
If that’s true, that’s pretty terrible. Fact that he’s not just a protester but a Legal Aid Society observer means this isn’t the last time we’ll hear of this incident.
Would love to know more about this. The guy seems to be moving in pain or surprise, but the stillness of the people on the other side of the bike suggests it isn